Colorado Covid-19 Dial
Arapahoe County Moves to Safer at Home Level Blue – Caution
There is nothing more important to us than the safety of our members and staff. Our plan to welcome you back will closely follow the guidelines released by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment to ensure that our facilities meet the highest standards for hygiene and safety.
- Monday thru Friday 5:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Fitness classes will be limited to 12 participants in the studio
- Members will have to reserve access for fitness classes in the studio online and through our mobile app Click here to register for in house classes.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning stations will be provided throughout the facility
- Locker rooms will be open for showers and restroom use
- Members must disinfect equipment before and after use
- Members will acknowledge their health screening and complete a one time covid-19 waiver. Click here to sign your waiver.
- Members 18+ may bring guests according to our guest policy.
- Only members ages 12yr or older can use the fitness center & group classes
- Chairs in lobby will be moved or marked to avoid members from sitting less than 6 feet from each other
- Partial cardio and strength equipment will be available to allow for appropriate spacing and distancing
Activities/Amenities NOT available
- Coffee will not be available (this is a permanent change)
- Water fountains: No drinking directly from the fountain. Bottle filling stations will be open.
- Lock service will not be offered (this is a permanent change)