Colorado Covid-19 Dial
Effective Jan. 4: Arapahoe County Moves to Safer at Home Level Orange – High Risk
There is nothing more important to us than the safety of our members and staff. Our plan to welcome you back will closely follow the guidelines released by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment to ensure that our facilities meet the highest standards for hygiene and safety.
Please note: The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment is still recommending that people 60 years and older and those with chronic conditions remain at home as much as possible, which may mean coming back to the Glendale Sports Center is not the right choice for these individuals right now.
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 5:30 a.m. – 8:50 a.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday 5:30 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday & Friday
9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Fitness areas will have limited capacity.
- Fitness classes will be limited to 12 participants in the studio and 25 in the basketball court
- Members will have to reserve access for fitness classes in the studio online and through our mobile app Click here to register for in house classes.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning stations will be provided throughout the facility
- Locker rooms will be open for showers and restroom use
- Members must disinfect equipment before and after use
- Members will acknowledge their health screening and complete a one time covid-19 waiver. Click here to sign your waiver.
- Facility use will be for Glendale Sports Center members only. SilverSneakers, Silver & Fitt and Renew Active participants are viewed as Glendale Sports Center members. We are unable to allow Denver YMCA members or guest passes at this time
- Programs are limited to members only
- Only members ages 12yr or older can use the fitness center & group classes
- Chairs in lobby will be moved or marked to avoid members from sitting less than 6 feet from each other
- Partial cardio and strength equipment will be available to allow for appropriate spacing and distancing
Activities/Amenities NOT available
- Coffee will not be available at this time
- Water fountains: No drinking directly from the fountain. Bottle filling stations will be open.
- Lock service will not be offered (this is a permanent change)
- Guests are not permitted at this time
Adapting our programs
Now and into the future, we will continue to engage and serve all people where they are. This work includes:
- Live virtual workouts from our Y instructors (link)
- On-demand resources include workouts, tips for healthy living, and more (link)
- Provide resources for at-home activities for families
- Provide resources for at-home activities for seniors
- Ways to engage daily with us on Facebook and Instagram
- Continued outreach to vulnerable members, such as older adults and participants in chronic disease prevention programs